Online Events - Meet the Cheesemaker Live & Virtual Cheese Tasting
- Sat, Sep 25TampaSep 25, 5:20 PM – 7:00 PMTampa, 7052 Benjamin Rd, Tampa, FL 33634, USAMichael Landis is dropping his new book - Beer Cheese Stories, Stories of Hops, Whey and the Magic of Fermentation. He will be at the brewery on Sept 25th at 5:30. Pre-Order your book and join him for a sample of one of the beer/cheese pairings and hear his story!
- Thu, Oct 07TampaOct 07, 6:20 PM – 8:00 PM EDTTampa, 7835 Gunn Hwy, Tampa, FL 33626, USAJoin Michael Landis and the chefs at Apron’s Cooking School for a 4 Course dinner featuring an artisan assortment of cheese, wines and recipes that will be perfect for your small gatherings or just a fantastic dinner for two.
- Fri, Oct 08SarasotaOct 08, 6:20 PM – 8:00 PM EDTSarasota, 2875 University Pkwy, Sarasota, FL 34243, USAJoin Michael Landis and the chefs at Apron’s Cooking School for a 4 Course dinner featuring an artisan assortment of cheese, wines and recipes that will be perfect for your small gatherings or just a fantastic dinner for two.
- Sat, Oct 09LakelandOct 09, 6:20 PM – 8:00 PM EDTLakeland, 4730 Florida Ave S, Lakeland, FL 33813, USAJoin Michael Landis and the chefs at Apron’s Cooking School for a 4 Course dinner featuring an artisan assortment of cheese, wines and recipes that will be perfect for your small gatherings or just a fantastic dinner for two.
- Sat, Nov 13PlantationNov 13, 6:20 PM – 8:00 PM ESTPlantation, 1181 S University Dr, Plantation, FL 33324, USA
- Fri, Dec 03JacksonvilleDec 03, 6:20 PM – 8:00 PMJacksonville, 10500 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257, USA
- Sat, Dec 04TallahasseeDec 04, 6:20 PM – 8:00 PMTallahassee, 3521 Thomasville Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32309, USA
- Sun, Sep 19KingsportSep 19, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTKingsport, 2645 Fort Henry Dr, Kingsport, TN 37664, USAJoin World Cheese Judge Michael Landis for a cider and cheese pairing at Gypsy Circus Cider Kingsport! Michael will expertly pair 5 cheeses with 5 Gypsy Circus Ciders and Meads for an experience you won't forget.
- Thu, Sep 16Zoom - More than cheese & crackers
PREVIOUS EVENTS, TV & FESTIVALS
Previous cheese, wine and beer pairing classes, TV appearances and festival educational events
GREAT DAY LIVE
CHEESE & COCKTAILS
DECEMBER 2ND 2019
CBS GREAT DAY LIVE 0CT 1ST
MULTIPLE PAIRING EVENTS
Q&A WITH MICHAEL LANDIS
BEER & CHEESE EXPERIENCE
WINE & CHEESE PAIRING
2019 INTERNATIONAL CHEESE AWARDS
BEER & CHEESE PAIRING EVENT
MULTIPLE CHEESE PAIRINGS
WINE, CHEESE & CHOCOLATES
HOW TO JUDGE CHEESE
BEER & CHEESE PAIRING
WINE, BEER & CHEESE
NATIONAL CHEESE DAY SEGMENT
TAMPA BEER WEEK SEGMENT
PAIRING WINE, BEER & CHEESE
GREAT DAY LIVE OCTOBER 1ST 2019
AMERICAN CHEESE MONTH EVENTS
Throughout the Month of October here are some American Artisan Cheese Pairing events around the Tampa Bay Area
TRI-CITIES CHEESE WEEK
September 10th - 13th 2019
AMERICAN CHEESE MONTH 2021
Live on Zoom!
With May being the American Cheese Month I wanted to spend sometime catching up with these cheesemakers and mongers on how they have been since we did our last session in May of 2020.
Updates coming daily and I will keep posting and setting up the registrations as I get them, along with their fabulous Cheese Boxes!
Before the month of May starts, I will have a kickoff with several cheese makers to talk about the American Cheese movement, both past and present.
Next, on Monday, May 3rd CBS Great Day Live will air a short segment on the American Cheese month that we did the week before.
Thursday, April 29th - 5 Cheesemongers & a Cocktail
Friday, April 30th – Cheese Maker Panel -
Monday, May 3rd – CBS Great Day Live
Tuesday, May 4th – Brian Fiscalini
Wednesday, May 5th –
Thursday, May 6th –
Friday, May 7th –
Monday, May 10th –
Tuesday, May 11th –
Wednesday, May 12th –
Thursday, May 13th – Pat Ford
Friday, May 14th –
Monday, May 17 –
Tuesday, May 18th –
Wednesday, May 19th –
Thursday, May 20th –
Friday, May 21st –
Monday, May 24th –
Tuesday, May 25th – Padgett Arnold
Wednesday, May 26th –
Thursday, May 27th –
Friday, May 28th –
Keep checking back for the updated schedule.