Plantation - Artisan Cheese, Wine & Dinner
Time & Location
About the Event
Artisan Cheese, Wine & Dinner
A Cheese, Wine, and Dinner Experience - Curated by Michael Landis
Join Michael Landis and the chefs at Apron’s Cooking School for a 4 Course dinner featuring an artisan assortment of cheese, wines and recipes that will be perfect for your small gatherings or just a fantastic dinner for two.
Michael will start off with an artisan cheese board with an In-depth Cheese & tasting description. Then the chefs will demonstrate each of the courses with Michael talking more about each cheese and the wines along with how they work together. Fun and informative along with being able to get to know more about the cheeses, wines and recipes.
• ABC & G Cheese Plate – Chole Prosecco
• Chicken, Bacon & Cypress Grove Cheese Purple Haze Goat Cheese Flatbread & Chole Pinot Noir
• Creamy Wild Mushroom & Vermont Creamery Crème Fraiche Soup & Chole Merlot
• Supremely Supreme Mushroom Encrusted Ribeye Tartine, EMMI Le Gruyère Grilled Potatoes & Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Tillamook Cheddar Cheese & Chole Cabernet Sauvignon
• Baked Président® Brie with Pecans & Apples & Chole Pinot Grigio
For more information go to Publix Aprons Cooking Schools online.