Central Market Southlake - Artisan Cheeses Paired with Craft Beers
Time & Location
About the Event
Enjoy a guided tasting of five artisan cheeses paired with four craft beers by a man who has a wealth of knowledge about both. This Certified Cicerone, award-winning brewer and, among other qualifications, a judge at not only the American Cheese Awards, but the International, Global and World Cheese Awards, will reveal what a difference the milk makes, a little about the people who make these treasures, and suggest ways to complement the cheeses that you love with beers and ales.
Grafton Village Two-Year Old Cheddar paired with Bell's Lager of the Lake
Vermont Creamery Plain Goat Cheese paired with Sutterfest Pale Ale
Carr Valley Mobay paired with Hazy Imperial IPA
Beemster Classic paired with Two Hearted Ale
Brie paired with Hazy Imperial IPA
1. The first class is a pairing only and is a 30 minute tasting. Class will begin and end promptly.
2. After a 15 minute break to reset the room, this class will be followed by a 45 minute class that will introduce you to the art of pairing foods that include cheese with beers and ales.
3. You have three options:
1. Register for both classes
2. Register for Artisan Cheeses Paired with Craft Beers (a 30-minute tasting, 6:30 - 7 pm)
3. Register for Cheese + Beer = Dinner (a 45-minute class with samples, 7:15 - 8 pm)