A Cheese, Wine & Dinner Experience Curated by Michael Landis
Time & Location
About the Event
Experience 8 Cheeses, 4 Wines & 5 Recipes with cheeses expertly paired and presented by World Cheese Judge Michael Landis with menu demonstrations by the Aprons Chefs. Michael is an American Cheese Society Certified Cheese Professional along with being a Court of Master Sommelier. We will begin with an elegant Artisan Cheese board with 5 cheeses, each paired up with perfect accompaniment to enjoy with the Antinori Santa Cristina Rosso. Next up is a mixed green salad with Beemster Classic18 month aged Gouda with Vinaigrette paired with the Antinori Santa Cristina Pinot Grigio.
For the main entrée, Medallions of Beef Tenderloin with Cabernet Roasted Shallot jus, baked Cavatappi pasta with BelGioioso Mozzarella, Asiago, Parmesan & Prosciutto with Panko and Roth Organic Sharp Cheddar and roasted Asparagus that we will enjoy with the Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon. We will close the evening with the Chavrie Goat Cheese Soufflé paired with the Chateau Ste Michelle Columbia Valley Riesling.
Featured Cheeses & Accompaniments
• BelGioioso Burrata Cheese with garlic-parsley toast rounds
• BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella cheese in the baked Cavatappi pasta
• BelGioioso Parmesan cheese in the baked Cavatappi pasta
• BelGioioso Asiago cheese in the baked Cavatappi pasta
• Chavrie Pyramid Fresh Goat Cheese with honey & cracked pepper crackers
• President’s Triple Crème Brie with Fig Spread & Mariani Marcona Almonds
• Roth Organic Sharp Cheddar with hot jalapeño pepper jelly and with the Asparagus side
• Beemster Classic 18 Month Gouda with apricot spread & pecan shortbread cookies and in the mixed Green Salad